Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mountain Biking 2011 Cube Acid

• 2011 Cube Acid

ammacorider updated 8 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 7 Posts
  • dentyx

19 February 2012 at 6:05 pm

Not a new bike by any means, ive had this for 10 months now and its been a real good starter bike for me..

its canny comfy and has see plenty of regular 20+ mile rides with no issues apart from the usual thorns in the tires..

its took me many times around Hamsterley black, and had a blast around Dalby red/black and its been great at getting me back into cycling and restoring a modicum of fitness back to my overweight (fat) body 😳

this bike is soon to be replaced by my new machine which will be here around mid March..

with a heavy heart i will be looking to find a new owner for this bike (wife wont let me keep 2) 😥

IMAG0178 by dentyx, on Flickr

• Gunner

19 February 2012 at 7:25 pm

with a heavy heart i will be looking to find a new owner for this bike (wife wont let me keep 2)

Why ever not ❓

I’ve got 7, maybe 8, and the wife has no say in it. ❗

Nice bike anyway, and at least it’s served it’s purpose, shame you can’t hang onto it though, I don’t think you’ll get what you feel it’s worth.

• TypeR

19 February 2012 at 8:19 pm

Looking good 🙂

• dentyx

19 February 2012 at 9:43 pm

with a heavy heart i will be looking to find a new owner for this bike (wife wont let me keep 2)

Why ever not ❓

I’ve got 7, maybe 8, and the wife has no say in it. ❗

Nice bike anyway, and at least it’s served it’s purpose, shame you can’t hang onto it though, I don’t think you’ll get what you feel it’s worth.

i would love to hang onto it to be honest, i know its not the most flash bike out there by any means but i am quite attached to it for sure 😀

but part of the deal i struck with the wife was to sell the Acid and put the cash towards a payment or two off my next bike (gotta love 0% finance 🙂 )

besides with my 2 oldest kids having bikes i really dont have the space to keep a spare for myself 😥

• Bone

15 April 2012 at 11:16 pm

Is this bike for sale or going for sale soon?

• dentyx

15 April 2012 at 11:38 pm

Is this bike for sale or going for sale soon?

pm sent..

• ammacorider

16 April 2012 at 7:15 am

very nice 8)

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 posts
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close