- Member17 October 2013 at 5:19 am
Just woken up and checked my email and mine and families visas for oz have just been approved. So off to Queensland just after Christmas for a new adventure.
- Member17 October 2013 at 10:26 am
Good luck. Can I have your bikes? 😛
- Member17 October 2013 at 10:33 am
LOL id love to lie and say yes mate but they are definately coming with me.
Been trying to work out how to get one on the plane with me so im not without them for 3 months
- Member17 October 2013 at 11:02 am
Make sure you take plenty of pictures and put em on here, you can be our down under correspondent and suss out the good trails. 8)
Can’t see there being many ‘Oz Chapter’ forum rides being arranged mind 😀
- Member17 October 2013 at 11:44 am
wicked good luck. Definitely want to see photos and updates on here from your cycling adventures!
- Member17 October 2013 at 12:18 pm
just call me the Mick Dundee of the MTBE uk forum.
- Member17 October 2013 at 12:20 pm
New chapter of your life. Good luck. I was in the process of getting an Oz visa 7 years ago, until the dreaded divorce. Couldn’t then leave the wee one behind.
- Member17 October 2013 at 3:42 pm
Have fun dude
Maybe i should live in an apartment and never leave it
Make sure it’s fully sealed and air tight, you may need an air source.
Most of my family live out in Oz, they have all survived the last 35 years so you should be good
- Member17 October 2013 at 6:22 pm
Take a ruddy camera as well as your bike, we want to see where you are riding, should be be a brilliant adventure and life changing. Enjoy. 😀
- Member17 October 2013 at 6:30 pm
Have fun. Dont forget the camelbak 😀
- Member17 October 2013 at 7:11 pm
Cheers guys no need for a camelback as thanks to Dalby I bought the osprey went for the ten though as I’m a sweaty beast and need as much water as possible
- Member17 October 2013 at 7:51 pm
Have a good ‘un. 😀
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with others in our UK cycling & mountain bike forum.