CHAIN – KMC X9 L

CHAIN GUIDE – Superstar Double Chain Device

FRONT DERAILLEUR – Shimano Deore XT

REAR DERAILLEUR – SRAM x9 Medium Cage

GEARS – SRAM x9 – 2×9

CASSETTE – SRAM PG980 11-34

Total spent = £2681.83

RRP Total = £3977.23

Forgot to mention the frame is an early valentines present off my truly amazing GF. 😀

Pics

• getonyourberm

7 March 2012 at 8:42 am

Me likey lots!

• Chatman

7 March 2012 at 8:58 am

That’s a real nice looking bike their…. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• Gunner

7 March 2012 at 4:40 pm

Very nice. Saddles not my cup of tea, but otherwise, superb. 😀

• chopperheys

7 March 2012 at 4:57 pm

Thanks everyone. 😀

• Rasmanisar

7 March 2012 at 5:04 pm

What are those tyres? They look pretty good.

• chopperheys

8 March 2012 at 11:26 am

What are those tyres? They look pretty good.

There’s a couple clues in this thread mate, the first one being the spec list at the top and the second being the huge writing on the tyres. 😆 😆

They’re Hans Dampf, Schwalbe’s new offering and they are my new favourite tyre. There’s a really good review on PB for them. 😀

• Rasmanisar

8 March 2012 at 12:59 pm

There’s a couple clues in this thread mate, the first one being the spec list at the top and the second being the huge writing on the tyres. 😆 😆

They’re Hans Dampf, Schwalbe’s new offering and they are my new favourite tyre. There’s a really good review on PB for them. 😀

Oh probably, I just didn’t want to bother scrolling up 😆

• Cubist88

8 March 2012 at 2:01 pm

What are those tyres? They look pretty good.There’s a couple clues in this thread mate, the first one being the spec list at the top and the second being the huge writing on the tyres. 😆 😆

😆 😆

Another gorgeous bike mate! I love Transitions and the Covert’s a particular fave.

My folks live about 5 hours from where Transition are based in Ferndale, WA, USA – I’ve just looked and the Covert 1 (with Fox 36 TALAS) is $4,399 which is £2700 odd quid!! Even with an Airline ticket it’d still be cheaper than buying one over here new (£4,200 approx.)…… think a visit to the states is on the cards 😉 😉 😉

• chopperheys

8 March 2012 at 2:07 pm

What are those tyres? They look pretty good.There’s a couple clues in this thread mate, the first one being the spec list at the top and the second being the huge writing on the tyres. 😆 😆

😆 😆

Another gorgeous bike mate! I love Transitions and the Covert’s a particular fave.

My folks live about 5 hours from where Transition are based in Ferndale, WA, USA – I’ve just looked and the Covert 1 (with Fox 36 TALAS) is $4,399 which is £2700 odd quid!! Even with an Airline ticket it’d still be cheaper than buying one over here new (£4,200 approx.)…… think a visit to the states is on the cards 😉 😉 😉

Thanks mate.

The Covert is amazing and definitely a do everything type of bike.

We get robbed blind in this country, everything is so much cheaper everywhere else in the world. If it wasn’t for the b(w)ankers we wouldn’t be in a recession as we pay almost double for everything. I think people in the US even get better wages than us. 😈

• Cubist88

8 March 2012 at 2:27 pm

😆 😆

Thanks mate.

The Covert is amazing and definitely a do everything type of bike.

We get robbed blind in this country, everything is so much cheaper everywhere else in the world. If it wasn’t for the b(w)ankers we wouldn’t be in a recession as we pay almost double for everything. I think people in the US even get better wages than us. 😈

We sure do! Thieving government barstewards!! Think I might start a Transition import business and get my folks so send them over as “gifts” 😆 😆 😉 😉

• dannyg

20 March 2012 at 10:07 am

wow that one sexy looking bike 8)

• chopperheys

20 March 2012 at 11:03 am

Thanks mate. 😀

• brizzletone

22 March 2012 at 4:58 pm

Real nice mate good job !

• carl

22 March 2012 at 5:42 pm

very nice great looking bike, good job