Find answers, ask questions, and connect with others in our UK cycling & mountain bike forum.

• Felt Q620 and On-one 456 evo

Threevok updated 3 years, 10 months ago 10 Members · 27 Posts
    This page may contain affiliate links which means that Cycling Addicts earns from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure.
  • midgehulluk

26 June 2013 at 9:31 pm

After having a budget of £400 to get me back into the sport i never expected to get a bike like this. My Felt Q620, just need to get it muddy now. I Love It. 😀

• Gunner

27 June 2013 at 6:51 pm

From a looks point of view it certainly seems worth the money, don’t know what the spec. is like but if you are happy and it’s putting a grin on your face that’s all that matters. 😀

Enjoy, and post a few pictures of it out on the trails. 😉

• midgehulluk

27 June 2013 at 9:53 pm

the spec on my bike is mainly alivio set up with shimano hydraulic disc brake iv already got my first two upgrades which are Marzocchi bomber mx pro forks and some deore hydraulic brakes.

cant wait to get out and about on the trails and ill defo get some pics when im out riding 😀

• downhill_kitty

28 June 2013 at 8:34 am

Thats the bike Ukan started with, he would still have it if he hadn’t bought a frame size too big!! As it is, he sold it on and is looking for a replacement…

• scoop940

28 June 2013 at 8:37 am

Looks more than a £400 bike, nice! Love my Felt Roadie..

Where did you get it from for that money, got a mate looking for a new MTB with that kind of budget.

• midgehulluk

28 June 2013 at 11:54 am

i got the bike from http://www.cpcycles.com/ the website is useless, with it been my lbs i just popped down. i told the chap what my budget was and he offered me two bikes out side my budget but would do them for £400 the bikes were a giant revel 1 rrp £450 and the felt i bought should of been £460.

i dident even have to haggle but that would be my advice goto your lbs and haggle they can only say no.

• barffy

28 June 2013 at 12:01 pm

MX Comps are a great fork. Fit and forget.

• jgmu97

28 June 2013 at 2:35 pm

My mate rides one. The frame looks so nice ,especially in real life. Decent spec for £400. Few upgrades and its nice ride 😀

• midgehulluk

30 June 2013 at 9:08 pm

my first ride 😀

• midgehulluk

9 September 2013 at 8:08 pm

got my new manitou marvel forks fitted today i just need a shock pump now to get them setup to my liking.

• jgmu97

9 September 2013 at 8:23 pm

They look nice mate,

Hope theyre all good for you 😀

• Adaminnotts

9 September 2013 at 8:39 pm

Like it… bit too much of a tight head angle for me though…. nice colours!!

• midgehulluk

9 September 2013 at 8:45 pm

cant believe the difference they make and they will be even better when ive set them up properly. thanks again for the advice pal.

• midgehulluk

19 February 2014 at 9:48 am

Just a couple of changes ive made.

New grips and pedals

new XT 2×10 setup

and some new tyers

new set of wheels and brakes next i think

• roundmichael28

19 February 2014 at 10:34 am

Looking good bud, some nice upgrades there. Bet you’ll feel a massive difference upgrading to xt. Best thing I ever did.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 27 posts
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close