Find answers, ask questions, and connect with others in our UK cycling & mountain bike forum.

• fox 32 talas 150mm 2010 problem

Jeff updated 11 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
    This page may contain affiliate links which means that Cycling Addicts earns from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure. This page may contain affiliate links.
  • sherpa_man

25 November 2009 at 9:26 pm

Wondering if anybody can help, i have just bought these forks but havnt fitted them yet. When i push the forks down they dont recoil back to the top, i can pull then up about 1cm to the top. Is this right?

Thanks in advance

• Jeff

25 November 2009 at 9:41 pm

do you have the correct air pressure in them or for that matter any air pressure at all? as thats the probable cause for that.

• sherpa_man

25 November 2009 at 10:00 pm

55 psi right for my weight, is it because the oil may not of bedded in yet?

• Jeff

25 November 2009 at 11:35 pm

try cycling them a few times up and down and also try upping the air pressure, is your gauge accurate? stick another 30 psi in and see if it makes a difference if it doesnt it could be a problem with the talas system. my guess without seeing the fork would still be air pressure, u could also try borrowing a different shock pump to see if theres any difference between gauges.

dont know if your fork comes with this but here is a set up guide.

http://www.foxracingshox.com/fox_tech_center/owners_manuals/07/eng/oe_custom_products/talas_rl.htm

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 posts
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close