- Member3 May 2015 at 5:07 pm
Sold my steel 456 to a forum member a bit back and totally regretted the decision ever since :(((( anyway had a few bikes in between but nothing has come close to my 456 so I decided to get another one only this time it’s carbon 🙂 hoping to get it built and get out on it ASAP
- Member3 May 2015 at 5:23 pm
Good job. 😉
- Member3 May 2015 at 6:40 pm
Cheers Gunna, can’t wait to get it finished 😉
- Member4 May 2015 at 8:00 am
For forks contact the guys at carbonal.cn
I’ve been more than happy with my forks from there.
- Member11 May 2015 at 10:18 am
So close to finishing this build and can’t wait to post pics of it once done, just waiting for forks and headset to arrive, hoping to ride the beast this weekend 😉
- Member14 May 2015 at 6:42 pm
Good work. 😉
- Member15 May 2015 at 6:48 pm
Looks bang tidy that 8)
- Member15 May 2015 at 11:28 pm
Need to press my hope headset in tomorrow and get a bb bought and fitted, then I need to hunt down a nice wheel set 🙂 it’s getting there
- Member15 May 2015 at 11:30 pm
Spec so far:
On one 456 carbon frame
Fox 32 F-series with remote lockout
Hope head set
Raceface evolve xc cranks
Thomson elite union jack seat post
Formula mega hydraulics
Sram x9 rear mech and shifter
- Member18 May 2015 at 7:31 pm
I’ve also got a project bike with those on-one forks that I’ve yet to finish. How do they ride mate?
- Member18 May 2015 at 7:33 pm
Looks mint that mate, good job!!!
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with others in our UK cycling & mountain bike forum.