- Member26 November 2014 at 8:15 pm
Saw this bike in Edinburgh today, whats going on with the pedals?
- Member26 November 2014 at 8:32 pm
😕 😕 😕
I hope you managed to track down the rider and find out, I need to know now. 😆 😆
- Member26 November 2014 at 8:52 pm
Was hoping someone on here could let us know 🙁
It was fastened up on George Street, maybe one of our Scot members knows him
- Member3 December 2014 at 6:50 am
It’ll belong to a hippie that refuses to wear shoes on the grounds they are made by children or made from murdered animals. Bloody tree huggers
- Member7 February 2015 at 7:35 pm
Never seen that before. I bet their lighter than Saints though.
- Member24 January 2016 at 10:53 am
😕 😕 😕
I hope you managed to track down the rider and gave him a slap
Edited for accuracy … 😆
- Member24 January 2016 at 6:17 pm
Maybe to stop people (children?) catching their legs on the pedals as they walk past?
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.