- Member16 January 2009 at 4:27 pm
Doh I have forgotten a basic. 😳
I am fitting SPD pedals at the weekend and before i try loosening the LH thread one the wrong way, I thought i would check which pedal is the left hooker?
- Member16 January 2009 at 5:15 pm
- Member16 January 2009 at 7:05 pm
Ahh I remember now, “lefty left”! 🙄 😆
I was only teaching my daughter how to remember ordinary thread directions last week by teaching her “Righty Tighty, Lefty Lucy (Loose -y) 😆
- Member16 January 2009 at 8:05 pm
The mini-hint that helps me remember is that both threads can be tightened by holding the spanner and free-wheeling backwards. 8)
- Member16 January 2009 at 9:57 pm
Nice one. i was logging on to ask the same stupid question 😆 I forgot as well 😆
- Member16 January 2009 at 10:00 pm
i must say when i can never emember when losing them (i do it at least once a week aswel 😳 ) but im getting a grip of it now 😀
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with others in our UK cycling & mountain bike forum.